Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dilapidated patio furniture


Betty and Kotone, two of my dear friends, were cordially invited over yesterday night for a scrumptious meal of food cooked up by yours truly (no natto this time). The meal turned out to be a great success and the company was a hit all across the board, but it really struck home how much my apartment furniture sucks; its patio furniture. And to top off the fact that it sucks, its also falling apart. Coming to the realization that you are a grown man eating all your meals in a shitty lawn chair hurts, but the blow was softened by an ice cold Kirin beer.

2 comments:

Dave Tran said...

hmm... not quite an adventure but still mildly amusing. why didn't great adventures like the "past the used by date" goods from the supermarket make the cut?

Jimbo said...

I might write about that in time; in time, my young apprentice. I also might write one on my new titty magazine.